We like to make people’s lives better, more balanced and less stressful so they can build beautiful things
Who We Are
That is what we look for in new teammates and the behavior we reward and encourage.
• Accountability starts with each of us.
• We value diversity in experiences, skills and ideas.
• We courageously push ourselves and others to excel.
• We go out of our way to ensure the success of others.
• We embrace our role as connectors.
• We take time to celebrate milestones when they happen.
• We try to make complex things simple and more predictable.
• We teach generously and learn avidly.
• We do well by doing good.
If we are successful we will improve the lives of our employees, our customers and their employees, and, most importantly, the lives of people who benefit from the finished projects that were powered by our solutions.
• Susan F. Smith Center at Dana-Farber
• Crossroads School – For students with autism ages 3-22 years old in Marlborough, MA
• Girls Who Code
• Bike to The Beach – Inspires community to raise awareness for Autism
• Family Equality – Advancing Equality for LGBTQ Families
• Girls Rock! Rhode Island