We are transforming the way profitable construction is scheduled, managed and delivered.
Who We Are
As Touchplanners, we believe in being results-oriented, constant learners, caring, and purpose-driven.
That is what we look for in new teammates and the behavior we reward and encourage.
Every Touchplanner believes our most urgent priority is showing empathy and understanding to our customers and each other.
• Accountability starts with each of us.
• We value diversity in experiences, skills and ideas.
• We courageously push ourselves and others to excel.
• We go out of our way to ensure the success of others.
• We embrace our role as connectors.
• We take time to celebrate milestones when they happen.
• We try to make complex things simple and more predictable.
• We teach generously and learn avidly.
• We do well by doing good.
We strive to deliver approachable, progressive technology solutions that transform construction into a more collaborative, transparent and adaptable process for everyone involved.
If we are successful we will improve the lives of our employees, our customers and their employees, and, most importantly, the lives of people who benefit from the finished projects that were powered by our solutions.
Making people’s lives better doesn’t end when we go home. Touchplanners are actively involved in a number of philanthropic and charitable causes that have a lasting impact on their local communities. Some of the causes, charities and organizations that our employees hold most dear include:
• Susan F. Smith Center at Dana-Farber
• Crossroads School – For students with autism ages 3-22 years old in Marlborough, MA
• Girls Who Code
• Bike to The Beach – Inspires community to raise awareness for Autism
• Family Equality – Advancing Equality for LGBTQ Families
• Girls Rock! Rhode Island
Building better for 20 years.
Touchplan is well established in the construction industry as the technology services group of MOCA Systems. MOCA Systems is a full service owner’s representative and software development firm for the design and construction industries.
Ready to get in touch?